In consideration of the fact that the personal data supplied in this form is necessary for the scope of participating to the Gemar Day Convention that will take place in April 11th -13th which includes the delivery of a special material kit
I accept the processing of my personal data for the publication of my photographs and / or videos on the Company’s social networks, taken or filmed during events in which I have participated.
Pursuant to and in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, jointly, “European Privacy Regulation”) and Florida Privacy Laws, GEMAR USA (hereinafter “Company”), with registered office in GEMAR USA, 2540 w 84 st bay 6/7 Hialeah, fl 33016 USA as the “Controller” of processing, would like to inform you that, in implementation of the obligations deriving from the European Privacy Regulation, it is required to provide you with certain information on the methods and purposes of processing your personal data, including sensitive data, which may enter into the Controller’s possession.
Source of personal data and legal basis of processing
The personal data in the Company’s possession is collected directly from the data subjects and processed in compliance with the European Privacy Regulation, and according to the principles of confidentiality, related to the performance of activity, which the Company has always upheld.
The legal basis of processing personal data is the consent of the data subject to processing of his/her data for the purposes indicated hereunder.
Purposes of processing of the data
The Company processes personal data for the purposes indicated hereunder, for which the data subject has indicated consent to processing:
- registration for events organised by the Company.
- sending of periodic newsletters for promotion and/or sale of products and services by the Company.
- invitations to events, workshops and Gemar days, organised by the Company, through the sending of letters, newsletters, advertising material, automatic communication systems, and also published on the Company social media (e.g. Facebook);
- publication of your photographs and/or videos on the Company social media, taken or shot during events in which you have participated;
Providing by the data subject of the data necessary to the purposes of points a), b), c) and d) above is optional and requires his/her prior consent. However, refusal to provide the data will prevent the Company from pursuing the purposes indicated.
If the Company intends to use the personal data collected for another purpose incompatible with the purposes for which the personal data was originally collected or authorised, the Company will inform you beforehand, and you may deny or provide your consent.
Data processing methods
In relation to the above purposes, the personal data is processed using manual, IT and ICT tools which store, manage and transmit the data, solely for the purposes for which it has been collected and, in any case, in a manner to guarantee its security and confidentiality. Databases are kept in protected environments, to which access is controlled and takes place in compliance with the law.
In performance of processing activities, the Company undertakes to:
- ensure that the data processed is precise and up-to-date, and immediately to incorporate any corrections and/or supplements requested by the data subject;
- inform the data subject of any personal data breaches, in the times and in the cases contemplated by current regulations;
- guarantee that processing operations comply with applicable laws.
The Company also processes the personal data acquired in accordance with principles of propriety, lawfulness and transparency.
Categories of parties to whom the data may be disclosed
The Company also needs to disclose your personal data to third parties, located in Italy or in European Union countries, or in Extra EU countries such (USA or Russia) and this will only take place with your consent or after adopting suitable guarantees, as envisaged by the European Privacy Regulation.
Said parties belong to the various categories listed hereunder:
- Headquarters in Italy, Gemar srl located in Casalvieri ( FR) Italy.
- parties to whom the Company supplies products and/or services (Gemar Partners);
- parties which supply services for management of the Company’s information system and telecommunications network (including e-mail);
- parties which carry out archiving of documentation on relations with the customer.
- firms or companies as part of assistance and consultancy relationships for marketing.
The parties in the above categories may be appointed as data processors or may operate totally independently as separate Data Controllers.
At the Company itself, only employees and collaborators, including external collaborators appointed to process it, will learn your personal data.
Personal data storage policy
The Company keeps the personal data acquired in its systems in a form which allows identification of the data subjects only for the period of time it takes to achieve the purposes for which it has been processed or to satisfy specific regulatory or contractual obligations; moreover the personal data will be kept for all the duration of the event when they have been acquired and for further 2 years unless the data subject agrees to renew the agreement; in regards to the photos that have been taken or shot during the events in which you have participated, they will be kept for the necessary time for publication in all of our communication channels.
Rights of the data subject
We also inform you that, pursuant to the European Privacy Regulation and arts. 15-22 of Regulation EU 2016/679, the data subject may exercise specific rights by contacting the Controller, including:
- Right of access: right to obtain from the Controller confirmation of whether processing of the personal data is taking place and, in that case, to obtain access to the personal data and to further information on the origin, purposes, categories of data processed, the recipients and/or transfer of the data, etc.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain from the Controller the correction of imprecise personal data without unjustified delay, and supplementing of incomplete personal data, also providing a supplementary declaration.
- Right of erasure: the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of the personal data without unjustified delay, if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing.
- the consent on which processing was based has been withdrawn and no other legal basis for processing exists.
- the personal data has been processed illegally.
- the personal data must be erased to satisfy a legal obligation.
- Right to object to processing: the right to object at any time to processing of personal data for which the legal basis is a legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Right to limit processing: the right to obtain from the Controller limitation of processing, in cases in which the preciseness of the personal data is disputed (for the period necessary to the data processor to check preciseness of said personal data), if processing is performed illegally and/or the data subject has objected to processing.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit said data to another controller, only in cases in which processing is based on consent and solely data processed using electronic instruments.
- Right to submit complaints to a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional recourse.
With reference to art. 23 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 and art. 7 of Regulation EU 2016/679, the data subject may withdraw any consent given at any moment, but the processing performed up until that moment remains lawful.
A data subject wishing to obtain further information on processing of his/her data, or to exercise the right indicated here above, may send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to: GEMAR USA, 2540 w 84 st bay 6/7 Hialeah, fl 33016 USA.